Hotel Palma, categorised with 4 stars, is located only 5 metres from the seashore in the centre of Tivat, on an attractive location with a beautiful view of Tivat bay.
This five storey hotel has 93 double, 14 triple and 12 quadruple rooms. There are 52 rooms with balconies and direct view of Tivat bay and Sveti Marko island. Rooms are of a pleasant, contemporary design equipped with private bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, mini bar, Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV.
The hotel has 3 conference rooms, the biggist one capable of accommodating 100, the larger one capable of accommodating 45, the smaller one 20 guests. They are equipped with projection screen, projector, flip chart and platform.
- A la carte restaurant Marzamin with national fish and meat dishes, as well as a massage and beauty salon.
- Hotel has its own beach (5 m from the hotel) equipped with beach chairs and umbrellas.
- A five-star restaurant Prova, famous Porto Montenegro marina and sports facilities are located nearby.
- check-in 2:00 PM
- minimum check-in age 18
- check-out 12:00 PM
- the hotel does not have its own car park, but there is a public car park located just 20 metres from the hotel
- Free of charge Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- American Express
- Master card
- Maestro card
ALL INCLUSIVE SYSTEM
Arrival : Entrance to the hotel, the Bracelets is placed at Check-In.
Departure :. Is valid until 10:00 Check Out.
All services included in AI
Buffet meals in the restaurant, at the following times:
Breakfast. 07.00 to 10.00
Lunch. 12.00 to 14.00.
Dinner. 18.00 to 21.00.
Drinks during meals (except breakfast), water, soft drinks, beer and house wine.
Other drinks charged.
Including drinks at the bar:
Soft drinks , Coffe, draft beer, water, brandy, gin, whisky, rum, vodka (white brands), sangria.
Bar hours "All Inclusive".
From 11.00 to 23.00. Bar service only.
Snacks hours :
11.00 to 12.00
15.00 to 18h00
Sandwiches, french fries, hamburger, Frankfurt, salads and fruits.
- Minimum legal drinking age, 18 years
- The AI is strictly personal.
- Delivery of bracelets to third parties involve the completion of AI for that client.
- The loss or breakage bracelet will cost 10 €
- Only one drink per customer each time served.
- Do not give drinks to other customers, will mean the end of the AI for that client.
- No alcohol will be served to customers intoxicated...
Please note all booking have to pay a local TaxPlease note all booking have to pay a local Tax.
Our prices are per person, based on two people sharing, and are all subject to availability.
Prices are correct at time of publish are subject to change at any time.
Our offers are extremely popular as many are exclusive or have added values therefore they operate on a first come first served basis with limited availability.
Any upgrades and extras not outlined with the promotional offers can be added however all costs will be an additional cost payable by the customer.
Once flights are confirmed the onus is with the client/s to complete their own online check-in, if you require this service or additional support from the team a supplement will apply.
Our premium support package is not included in the deal.
This website / landing page does not host live pricing, we will endeavour to keep our prices updated as close to live prices as possible.
Please note that this website is a price service providing website and its motive is solely to assist customers in sourcing the availability of travel-related goods and services and to make permissible reservations or otherwise perform business with suppliers. We do not operate any suppliers.
We do not share our client data with any third parties.
We are ABTA bonded and ATOL protected.
If you are banned from flying with any airline we will be forced to cancel your holiday and refund would be processed without any notice.
Any refunds made by us will take 7-10 business days,
We hold right to ask you for any identity proof or payment authorisation code/s in order to avoid any fraudulent transactions.